Your Cart is Currently Empty
PROwatt SW International - 2000W
Part #: 806-1220-01
The PROwatt SW Series feature True Sine-Wave 230V AC output with 2000 watts. With high surge capability, the PROwatt SW Series provides the necessary current to start-up demanding electrical loads.
The PROwatt SW Series power inverters offer an affordable alternative to modified sine wave inverters. The PROwatt SW Series offers many safety features not found in similar inverters. When equipped with a remote control, the PROwatt SW Series has the ability to provide automatic ignition lockout shutting down the inverter's output when the vehicle's ignition is not engaged.
The compact, easy-to-use and easy-to-install design of the PROwatt SW Series makes it ideal for use in commercial truck, RV and marine applications. With True Sine-Wave output, the PROwatt SW Series can provide power for all types of electrical loads including, variable speed power tools, advanced electrical appliances, microwaves and much more. The PROwatt SW provides household AC power anywhere.
- Built-in digital display for DC volts and output power
- Heavy duty terminals for trouble-free battery connection
- Available ON/OFF remote switch (with ignition lockout)
- Two year warranty
- Low voltage shutdown (10.5 Vdc)
- Low voltage alarm (11.0 Vdc)
- Over voltage protection (15.5 Vdc)
- Overload shutdown
- Over temperature shutdown
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Diisononyl Phthalate (DINP) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Di-isodecyl Phthalate (DIDP) which is known to the State of California to cause reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Inverter Output Voltage: 230v
- AC Connection Type: Hardwire
- DC Connection Type: Hardwire
- GFCI: Yes
- Outlet Qty: 1 Duplex GFCI
- Inverter Surge Rating: 4000w
- Inverter Input Voltage: 12v
- Waveform: True Sine Wave
- Inverter Cont. Output Wattage: 2000w
- Box Dimensions: 7"H x 11"W x 19"L WT: 14 lbs
- UPC: 715535894269
Quick Guide (pdf)
Owner's Manual (pdf)